Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pictures

Ethan and Nima cuddle on the recliner


The baby's co-sleeper. Poor Nima is our guinea pig...



And again, Nima in the co-sleepeer


37 weeks, 1 day............................July 23, 2008

Our niece Jayden and my cousin Cade (Aunt Sara's youngest son)

A photo op at Ben and Brigid Woodhead's wedding 7-26-08


Jayden Mae checking out Nima's carrier


Me, my brother Wade, Jayden, and Nima at my mom's (37 weeks, 5 days)


Nima and I spent some time in the recliner after our trip home from Ogallala on Sunday. She was straddling my belly and the baby was kicking her.



A quick update...we spent the weekend in western Nebraska for Ethan to be in our friend Ben Woodhead's wedding. We also helped with the family garage sale at my mom's. We actually made some money and I got to spend some time with my mom, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Sara, Grandma Cena, cousin Cade, my brother Wade, and niece Jayden. I was very tired when we arrived home on Sunday.
Today we had our 38 week appointment (Yes, can you believe it, only 2 weeks left?!?!). I gained 2 pounds and the midwife guessed the baby is about 6 pounds. She thinks the baby will be between 7 and 8 pounds at birth, which is what I have been thinking for the past 10 weeks or so. It's amazing how we have our motherly instincts. I will really see how my instincts are when we find out what the little one's gender is :). When she asked if we had any questions today, we said no, but it only took us about 30 seconds to think of some and we ended up asking and discussing about 30 minutes worth! I have been getting a little anxious/nervous so the more I hear that everything will be ok, the better I feel. After our appointment I felt pretty ready. I have been reviewing my Bradley method techniques and reading my breastfeeding book. Ethan put the car seat in the car (just in case) and he wants to be get my bag packed soon. He is ready for me to get this baby out!! :) I love him!
Well, knowing how slow I am at getting posts up, maybe the next one will tell that we had the baby ;). Or maybe I'll get at least one more posted before then. Have a great week!!!!

No comments: